Friday, March 23, 2012

Thrift Shops



This is a compilation of three different days of just stopping in, and looking at stuffs- taking pictures/recording what I really liked or felt maybe could be used in my project.






This watch was $15- too expensive for me to try and alter it- and it's a really nice watch. (Plus it was gone the time I actually had money with me)


The boots bellow really seemed to fit with my style- but they were size 6 1/2- I'm anywhere from a size 8 1/2 to a size 10 in mens shoes- there is no way I'm fitting in these.




Looking at shorts- that could possibly be included?







Belt!






Apparently these goggles date to the 1940's- and the look relatively simple, something I sometimes fail to remember is okay to have in a design.








No comments:

Post a Comment